TABLE OF CONTENT
This update is relevant for CMS users
A number of changes have been made to the interface of the CMS:
- The tabs 'Content' and 'Catalog' have been merged. As a result, all content can be found in the Catalog of the content platforms. Do you have the rights to create or edit content? Then you will find these functionalities under the tab 'Catalog'.
- The filter 'Type of tools' is available for users who do not have a CMS role. The users who can create and edit content see the filter 'Content types'. This also allows these users to filter by Template treatment or Reusable page, for example.
- Other filters on this page allows users of the CMS (editors) to filter on metadata, such as age category or type of care.
- Archived content is on a separate page. Release managers can search here by title and ID. The archived content can be found via the link above the top right of the search window on the page.
- The role of programmer has been merged under the role 'Editor' and can therefore no longer be found as 'Programmer'.
This update is relevant for all
As of October 1, the monthly deployments will start at 7 p.m. on the first Friday of the month. Previously, that was at 9 pm.
|Do you want to stay informed about developments? Sign up and receive the Release note every month.|