As a professional in the Minddistrict platform, you can have different roles. For example, the role 'Therapist' or 'Application Manager'. Such a role is called a group. The group(s) you are in will determine which rights (authorizations) you have within the platform.
What groups are there?
Minddistrict has the following professional groups:
- Application Manager
In your profile, you can see which roles you have (see image). In the profiles of other professionals, you can also see what roles they have.
What do these groups mean?
The group(s) you are in determine which rights (authorizations) you have. Some users may see and be able to do more or other things in the platform. platform administrator determines which groups you belong to and, therefore, which rights you have.
In the following we will describe each group briefly,
A therapist can accompany or guide clients in Minddistrict. He or she can:
- Add clients and manage their accounts
- Set up modules, diaries, personal routes etc. for clients and guide these tools
- Communicate with clients (messages and video calling)
Important: therapists have these rights only for clients in their own case load. These are clients that they are linked to within Minddistrict. They can see other client accounts only by using an emergency procedure (temporary access).
A supervisor can look into the files of clients within Minddistrict without actively guiding them. He or she:
- Can view modules, diaries, personal routes etc. of clients (cannot start or guide them)
- Cannot edit the client file
- Cannot communicate with clients (messages and video calls)
Important: supervisors have these rights only for clients in their own case load. These are clients that they are linked to within Minddistrict. They can see other client accounts only by using an emergency procedure (temporary access).
A secretary manages all client accounts in the platform. He or she:
- Can search and view all client accounts in the Minddistrict platform
- Cannot view any content of the client files. He or she will only see the account details (name, email address, date of birth etc.).
- Can un-link therapists from clients
- Can accept/reject patient referrals (in the case of NHS services using IAPTUS)
An application manager manages the platform and professional accounts. He or she:
- Can create and change accounts for professionals
- Configure the platform
- Cannot view any part of a client account
An analyst can download reports and exports from the platform. He or she can:
- Download reports
- Download raw data exports