This configuration can only be changed by the Minddistrict service desk.
For certain actions in the Minddistrict platform, an automatically generated email is sent to a user. Examples are:
- Welcome email to create your password.
- You have a new task.
- You have received a new message.
It is possible to have the contents of these emails adjusted. The following rules apply:
- The adjustment applies to all recipients of the emails concerned.
- No treatment content can be sent through these emails.
- It is not possible to have emails sent on occasions other than the ones described.
- It is only possible to modify text, not to add images.
To make this change, a file containing the contents of all standard emails is available. Please contact the Minddistrict service desk to request this file to provide the desired change based on that.